How To: Get Started
Please note that you must complete all tasks on this list prior to your child being accepted into the program.
- Review and understand the Family Handbook and sign a copy of the Family release prior to your child starting at the Club.
- Read, fill out and submit the requested membership application in full, including all information and signatures requested by the Club.
- Pay the non-refundable $25 Annual Afterschool Membership Dues prior to your child attending the Club. Summer program Membership Dues are a separate, non-refundable $150 per child, $125 for each additional child in the immediate family, and must also be paid before your child can begin attending the summer program.
- Be aware of the program’s calendar and it is your responsibility to stay up to date with the calendar to be aware of what is going on as well as Club closures.
- Understand that your child will not be enrolled in the program until all information requested is received by the Boys & Girls Club of Danville and the child is accepted based on membership availability.